First 10 questions

 


1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
The cousework

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
I hope to learn more about what type of influence does the media have on people

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
around 7

4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 
My phone

5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 
Probably about 4 hours.In my opinion it is about right because others my age have 10hours + screen time.

6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last film/TV programme I watched was season 5 of Outer banks

7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
I listen to music on my phone from spotify

8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
No

9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 
Yes,I have alot of different social media's,I use instagram the most though

10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
It depends, because there are postive and negative sides of it.

Comments